Please complete the following to register
- STEP 1: Parent Survey #1
- STEP 2: For Students to Complete https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/student116-17
- STEP 3: Information Release Waiver and Release Student Form 2016-17
ABOUT STEMworks™ AFTERschool
MEDB’s Women in Technology has announced a fun, new STEMworks AFTERschool Program aimed at middle-school boys and girls, grades 6, 7 and 8.
The program addresses the need to stimulate interest and skills in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) education and apply it to real world issues. It hopes to nurture student interest throughout their high school and post-secondary education, in order to prepare them to meet the 21st century workforce needs of their communities. READ MORE
Questions about this FREE STEMworks AFTERschool Program contact Melinda White at 808.875.2332 or email: email@example.com
See what STEMworks™ AFTERschool is like:
Check out STEMworks™ AFTERschool Summer Software Camp 2016:
Students must be attending one of the following participating program schools:
- Lanai High and Elementary School
- Lahaina Intermediate School
- Maui Waena Intermediate School
- St. Anthony Junior High School Download Brochure
STEMworks College Toolkit
STEMworks has developed its very own “toolkit” that will jumpstart your college search and help you navigate through this uncertain, yet exciting time in your life!
To view the College Toolkit, click here.
College Toolkit Prezi: click here.